Christian Women Leading (CWL) is a community of women who seek to celebrate, equip, and encourage one another’s leadership. It is an ever-growing resource for women who need camaraderie, wisdom, and mentoring. Whether leading in a business, church, ministry or family, Christian Women Leading will nourish your soul and provide content to help you grow as a leader.
Check out a few of our recent articles below!
Sign up here and blogs will arrive in your inbox when they are published.
We post new blogs each Wednesday!
- Working For The Lord: Four Leadership Lessons From Bezalel, Moses’ Chief Artisan
- The Sign That Freaked Me Out As A Leader
- The Cost of Not Paying Attention as a Leader
- The Journey to Easter: Four Lessons in Waiting Well as Leaders
- Waved Palms to Pierced Palms–Bending Low in Humility as a Leader